Rebates for businesses
Have a project in mind that would make your business more energy efficient? Efficiency Works provides rebates for virtually anything that saves electricity. Any commercial electric customer of Estes Park Power and Communications, Fort Collins Utilities, Longmont Power & Communications or Loveland Water and Power is eligible to participate in our efficiency programs. The Efficiency Works Business program also administers commercial water rebates to Fort Collins Utilities, City of Longmont and Loveland Water and Power water customers.
For a limited time, earn a 50% bonus for rebates when upgrading eligible lighting, food service, grocery, office and appliance, building envelope, cooling, VFDs, and water equipment. Apply for rebates below. 50% bonus incentive does NOT apply to custom upgrades, EV infrastructure incentives, new construction or major renovation lighting or envelope projects, or building tune-up incentives. Funding for the bonus is subject to availability and standard rebate caps.
Don’t know where to start? Contact us today for free energy advising, facility assessments or to answer general questions.Learn more
Apply for rebates
Ready to apply for rebates? Click the applicable rebate below to get started.
- Electric efficiency incentives are available to commercial electric customers of Estes Park Power and Communications, Fort Collins Utilities, Longmont Power & Communications or Loveland Water and Power.
- Water efficiency incentives are available to commercial water customers of Fort Collins Utilities, City of Longmont or Loveland Water and Power.
- Funds for incentives are subject to availability. Program requirements including incentive levels and limits are subject to change without advanced notice and may vary by utility.
- Total incentive amounts over $10,000 require pre-approval before efficiency upgrades begin.
- Total incentives are limited to 100% of a project total upgrade cost.
- Efficiency Works Business maximum incentive limits will apply per project and customer per calendar year.
- To receive an incentive, the following must be submitted with your completed application:
- Attach a project invoice listing equipment installed
- Attach a W9 for the entity being paid
- Agree to and submit the program Terms and Conditions
- Pre-approval is required for:
- All projects with rebates over $10,000
- All new construction projects
- All VFD projects
- All custom projects
Starting April 15, 2023, Efficiency Works Business is offering a 50% bonus on rebates for efficiency upgrades in the following categories: lighting, food service, grocery, office and appliance, building envelope, cooling, VFDs and water. To qualify for the bonus efficiency incentives, upgrades must be completed and submitted for payment by November 15, 2023. Funding for the bonus is subject to availability and standard rebate caps.
- Qualifying rebate categories: lighting, food service, grocery, office and appliance, building envelope, cooling, VFDs and water
- Bonus does NOT apply to custom upgrades, EV infrastructure incentives, new construction or major renovation lighting or envelope projects, or building tune-up incentives
- Efficiency projects started after April 15, 2023 are eligible based on a rebate pre-approval date or the date listed on the contract (invoice) if the project did not require preapproval
- Upgrades must be completed and submitted for payment on or before November 15, 2023
- All standard incentive requirements and maximums apply to projects eligible for the bonus incentive
Lighting and VFDs
Can't miss rebate savings are available for many types of lighting retrofits for LED fixtures, lighting controls and VFDs.
Our Business program offers a rebate for virtually anything that saves electricity. Our engineers will work with you to determine if your project qualifies for rebates.
Already submitted your rebate application?
EV charging infrastructure
To help build out public Level 2 charging infrastructure at local businesses and multifamily properties, incentives are available to help offset installation costs.
Our team is ready to assist with efficiency incentives on new construction or major renovation projects for your business.
For projects already completed and earning less than $10,000 in incentives, click the “get started” button at the bottom of this page. To estimate your rebates, click “see incentives” below your rebate category. For projects with incentive greater than $10,000 and those that include the Community Efficiency Grant, preapproval is required. Click here to begin application and here to check the status of your submitted application.
Office and appliance
Detailed program specifications can be found in the Efficiency Works Business Program Guide
Community Efficiency Grant
The Community Efficiency Grant is available to non-profit businesses and multifamily properties that serve our local income qualified community. The grant provides an additional 1.5 times the standard Efficiency Works Business rebate offering to cover up to 100% of an efficiency upgrade completed before November 15, 2023.
To receive grant funds, a business or multifamily property that serves the income qualified community must do the following:
- Meet one or more eligibility requirements listed on the grant application
- Complete the Efficiency Works Business rebate and grant applications
- Submit both applications for pre-approval of funds
- Complete efficiency upgrades and submit for payment