Help customers identify and implement efficiency upgrades
As you know, referrals and word-of mouth help to expand business opportunities. Efficiency Works provides programs and rebate offerings throughout the communities we serve. Our staff works with you as much or as little as needed in order to make your business a success in the program. For more information, select Serving Homeowners or Serving Businesses.
Becoming a service provider offers several benefits, including:
- Be listed on the service provider search list
- Be the first to know about program offerings
- Potential referrals and project leads
- Attend local trainings and events
- Get access to service provider training grants
- Get access to efficiency experts and resources
Become a listed Efficiency Works service provider
There are three easy steps to become a listed Efficiency Works service provider:
- Complete an online application. This includes:
- Uploading certificate of liability insurance with a General Aggregate minimum of $1 million for each occurrence listing Platte River Power Authority as Additional Insured and Certificate Holder. See example here.
- Uploading a signed and dated W9.
- Sign the Efficiency Works service provider terms and conditions.
- Attend an Efficiency Works Business training annually.
- Complete an efficiency project annually.
Become a listed Efficiency Works Homes service provider:
Contact us to learn more about our program installation standards.
Please note that Efficiency Works Homes programs are closed programs and service providers must be listed to participate in our programs.
Detailed program specifications and incentive requirements can be found in the Efficiency Works Homes Program Guide.
For more information, please email: Homes@EfficicencyWorks.orgAlready registered? Log in to your portal
Become a listed Efficiency Works Business service provider:
Please note that Efficiency Works Business programs are open to any service provider and it is not required to be listed to participate in our programs. There are no program specific trainings required, unless participating in our building tune up program. For more information on our building tune up program please access those details here.
Detailed program specifications and incentive requirements can be found in the Efficiency Works Business Program Guide.
For more information, please email: Business@EfficiencyWorks.org
Service Provider Development Grant
Efficiency Works offers financial assistance for service providers to complete trainings relevant to program offerings or technologies referenced within the programs. Participants in the grant program may be reimbursed up to $2,000 per year from Efficiency Works for program related training costs and eligible equipment.
To receive training or equipment grant funds, a service provider must do the following:
- Be a listed service provider for Efficiency Works
- Identify a relevant training or equipment opportunity and complete a grant application
- Receive pre-approval for reimbursement and complete training or purchase equipment
- Submit final invoice and application to be reimbursed
Grants are limited and are based on a first come, first serve basis. To get pre-approved, complete a Service Provider Training Grant application and submit it to Information@EfficiencyWorks.org.
Training and events
Efficiency Works Business provides technical training events on a wide range of topics focused on program offerings.