Become an Efficiency Works Homes service provider
The Efficiency Works Homes program offers service providers the opportunity to work with homeowners by installing energy and water efficiency measures. For existing homes, the homeowner typically receives an efficiency assessment with multiple recommendations on cost-effective and energy/water efficient upgrades. Participating service providers are eligible to receive homeowner referrals or introduce their clients into the program in order to receive rebates.
Become a qualified Efficiency Works Homes service provider by these three easy steps:
- Complete an online application. This includes:
- Uploading certificate of liability insurance with a General Aggregate minimum of $1 million for each occurrence listing Platte River Power Authority as Additional Insured and Certificate Holder. See example here.
- Uploading a signed and dated W9.
- Sign the Efficiency Works service provider terms and conditions.
- Attend an orientation training on our rebate programs.
- Attend an appropriate technical training for your trade.
More information on the required trainings will be provided once the online application is completed.Start the enrollment process
Already enrolled? Log in here
For more information, email