Become an Efficiency Works Business service provider
Efficiency Works provides funding to help businesses conserve energy and water, reducing costs when upgrading to more efficient equipment and often increasing profits.
Becoming a service provider offers several benefits, including:
- Be listed on the service provider search list
- Be the first to know about new program offerings
- Potential referrals and project leads
- Attend local trainings and events
- Get access to service provider training grants
- Get access to efficiency experts and resources
There are three easy steps to become a listed Efficiency
Works Business service provider:
- Complete an online application
- Attend an Efficiency Works training
- Complete an efficiency project
Training and events
Efficiency Works Business provides technical training events on a wide range of topics focused on program offerings.
Service Provider Training Grant
Efficiency Works Business offers financial assistance for service providers to complete trainings relevant to program offerings or technologies referenced within the programs. Participants in the grant program may be reimbursed up to $2,000 per year from Efficiency Works for program related training costs.
To receive training grant funds, a service provider must do the following:
- Be a listed service provider for Efficiency Works Business
- Identify a relevant training opportunity and complete a grant application
- Receive pre-approval for training reimbursement and complete training
- Submit final invoice and application to be reimbursed
Grants are limited and are based on a first come, first serve basis. To get pre-approved, complete a Service Provider Training Grant application and submit it to Business@EfficiencyWorks.org.
Detailed program specifications and incentive requirements can be found in the Efficiency Works Business Program Guide.